Hundreds of organizations have relied on this program to protect productivity, retain talent, and build resilience during transition and change.
Business as UnUsual equips managers with the tools they need to manage the critical priorities during change—communication, productivity, and resistance.
Here's What Happens When Change Hits:
It positions your leaders to—
- Manage the predictable dynamics of change
- Role model the right behaviors
- Keep the workforce engaged and focused despite distractions
- Direct energy away from resistance to change
- Address urgent change-specific communication needs
- Defend and drive operating results
This down-to-earth training gives your leaders insights, tools, and actionable steps they will believe in and can put to use immediately.
Business as Unusual Course Details
Module 2: Transition Management in the Age of Instability
Module 3: Managing Communication, Productivity, and Resistance
Module 4: Managing the Personal impact of Change
- Recognize the predictable dynamics of change
- Acquire tools for managing the challenges of change around communication, productivity and resistance
- Identify and capitalize on individual “change management strengths” —flexibility, innovativeness, risk tolerance, and stress tolerance.
- Winds of change
- Impact of Change Survey
- Three guarantees of change
- Becoming a change agent
- Dynamics of change for individuals and organizations
- Communication dynamics and coaching points
- How to manage productivity with action plans and coaching points
- Techniques for managing resistance, with action plans and coaching points
- Change agent competencies and coaching points (FIRS)