Facilitated DiSC Session Options
In-person session details:
Group sizes ranging from a small team to several hundred.
Typical session agenda:
- Introduction to the DiSC model and research
- Understanding your own DiSC style
- Understanding other DiSC styles
- Building more effective relationships through DiSC
- Leveraging DiSC beyond the session
Session length can range from 90 minutes to a full day dependent upon your needs and other related development objectives.
Virtual session details:
- Group sizes ranging from a small team to 25 people.
- Typical session agenda is similar to the in-person format but leverages the use of breakout rooms, screen sharing, and other online collaboration tools.
- Session length can range from 90 minutes to 2 half-day sessions (exceeding 3 or 4 hours in one virtual session is not recommended). Another proven successful format is a series of 60-90 minutes virtual sessions spread out weekly.